Android Supported ?

• Hi,

I'm back on this KS, I want to know if Android is now supported : because 5 months ago all Android Bakers's received an email for cancellation of android version. But currently on product page Android is still available.

"With our android and iOS apps you can customize and modify your dot with new use cases and settings on the fly. We have a free app store that gets updated daily with new use cases."

Best regards.

• I have just switched from iOS to Android and I'm wondering the same thing. I'd love to get this up and running on my new Pixel 2 XL!! I sold the iPhone so these are useless until the Android app is released. With over $114,000 on KS you'd think Android would be done by now.

• @bravokilohotel, as far as I can tell, they're not supporting iOS either. Mine never worked, and I've never had useful interaction with them here on the board.

@anuj_iota (one of the creators) as last on here 5 months ago, and @rishabh_iota (another creator) was last on 1 year ago (as of mid-Nov 2017).

@kunal_iota is a keener - he was on only 3 months ago. He didn't respond to anything though, he just dropped in for a look around. He last responded a month before that to say that there were no plans to support SmartThings.

I'm afraid that this is a dead parrot.

Looks like your connection to Dot Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.