Hey Everybody!

• administrators

Hi everybody!

I'm Rishabh and I'll be working on the iOS app. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about mobile development, bluetooth, or use case integration.

• administrators

Hi all. I'm Anuj, I do hardware and firmware. Looking forward to making you a great product!

• Hello Dot team!

Congrats on your funding. I look forward to following your progress and stand ready to help with testing if needed.

-Xathros

• @rishabh_iota Hi Rishabh,

If you need a beta tester for the app let me know.

• @rahul_iota as a member of the silver tsunami (70+), I am concerned with my health and mobility - I am imagining dot can have a central role with improving my home's capacity to support and report to me and who I deem important. Please respond with your insights on my concerns?

• administrators

@Xathros Thanks for the support! We'll let you know when we are ready to send out beta Dots.

• administrators

@Reputationist Hey there and welcome to the Dot forum!

Dot definitely can help support and report to your loved ones. Dot can help remind you to take medication on time and remind you or the important people in your life to refill it as well. You can also use Dot to tell others where you are in your house automatically and make it easy to notify them with just a touch of a button.

There are a lot more use cases that will come as well. We know that our great developer community will create awesome use cases that will benefit everyone.

• I didn't receive a survey today. Can you re-send it?

• administrators

@realreview Did you check your spam or your Kickstarter account? We aren't able to resend the survey. If it turns out that you actually didn't receive it, you can message our kickstarter account with your address and preferred Dot colorings.